11.21.2008

double double old ladies are trouble





So okay, here's some updates... I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind right now....

First, does everyone just want to see me get into the most ludicrous situations possible?

Sometimes I run; no clear destination, I just... go. I don't need to know where I'm going, I just need to run. It's this big release that I have that makes me feel just like a lot of girls need to shop, well I need to run. Running is my sense of release. It makes me feel good and not think about all this crap I have going on. It's freeing.

You can depend on me to tell you what you need to hear. I promise.

ambition is the most imortant thing because without it, we have nothing. The more things stay the same, the more they change.


Okay well this may have been one of the shortest posts I've had, but it's okay. I'll keep posting, but I STGTG.. xD l8rs

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.