11.13.2008

Do the helen Keller and talk with your hips


okay so I love this song by 3 Oh! 3 it's so AWESOME!!! I love the vid too.. those lucky few got the email and got the vid, so yeah it's epic. I love it.. okay well the part of the song that goes..


Shush girl shut your lips,Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.I said, Shush girl shut your lips,Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.I said, Shush girl shut your lips,Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.Woah, woah, woah...She wants to touch me (Woah),She wants to love me (Woah),She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh),Don't trust a ho,Never trust a ho,Won't trust a ho,Won't trust me


I love this song especially this part it's epic! Check it out! 3 Oh! 3 rule!

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.