7.14.2008

I'm Baaaack!


Just kidding.
Ok so I am no a HUGE Mat Kearney fan. He rocks. I love his music. It's awesome! Check him out: www.matkearney.com/

Okay so here's the thing, I love to talk and I love to type/ write. I started writing songs in the fifth grade, and so.... yeah I have gotten really good. But I'm thinking about starting my own band. I was going to go with the name Kiss My Sass, but then I realized a lot of parents wouldn't let their children listen to us, so I think I'll go with either the name All I've Been, or Con Amore. But I have a long list of names for the band. It was initially going to be The Ivy Leaguers, but I thought it'd be cutting it too close to This is Ivy League, and since I've never liked their music, I guess I didn't want to cut it too close to them. But yeah....
any feedback can be sent to my email, it's on my profile. So please and thank you!

DOWN WITH CHOCOLATE, UP WITH MUSIC!!!!!!!!

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.