6.29.2008

Travel


I was recently in Seattle, and it was beautiful. OK so how many ppl have gone to visit a cousin who has a boyfriend/girlfriend? Well my cousin, and his girlfriend were celebrating something and I had no idea what their celebrating included. So I was going to Seattle to check on things, but then I heard movement in the house. Naturally, b/c I'm sooooo incredibly noisy, I walk in and go toward the noise. My cousin and his girlfriend are engaged in a certain activity and I think I should say: NEVER walk into a room where you hear banging of anything. I think I'm scarred.

But That's not going to bruise my ego for long.

Whoop-de-doo!!!!

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.