8.13.2008

Texting in my sleep.. again

Ok so this is like a phenomenon! I can actually text in my sleep. I mean if I'm 3/4 of the way asleep, I can still comprehend enough to text in my sleep. I mean seriously It' awesome!!!

I guess, a lot of people can sense when they get a message, but with me, if I'm asleep I know when I get a message. It's really cool! I got a text last night and then in my dream, I dreamt I got a message. So it was like really cool. I mean I got a text from K, but in my sleep I got a call from that dude from youtube, fred. He's awesome!!! Lol

L8r Losers!!! x_x

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.