3.17.2011

The Wonderful world of High School

So, many of you guys are doing Class Registration by now; many of you are wondering what classes to take next year, but many of you are peacing out. Well, those who are peacing out of their High School, CONGRATSSSSSSSS. For those of you who are left, no, not me, consider taking AP European History. I know, I know, "it's an AP class" :( well, honestly, if you made it through AP US History you'll be fine. And guess what?! NO DOUBLE COLUMN BLAHNESS FROM APUSH!

Yes, that's right, no more blah, bland, "why the heck am I reading this crap," Brinkley Textbook. Oh, yeah, and as for Mr. Davenport teaching it. DAVENPORT IS AWESOME! He is really passionate about the subject and he will make the class worth your while. Oh, yeah, NO MORE GUESSING! HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. Davenport won't give you the "I don't know" answer.

So, pucker up and take AP Euro. If not for the new teacher, no blah Brinkley Book, or the lack of guessing, do it because it'll help Davenport out. So, do the right thing and take AP European History, it's much more interesting than the US History course.

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.