11.30.2009

The Truth about Avery

So I was thinking about myself and I just thought I should throw my ramblings down on a blog post.

As many of y'all know I was recently in a relationship with a good friend of mine, but when things didn't work out, the world kinda shut down. He started lying to me about things everyone else knew; it felt pretty bad. He became this big hypocrite to me, but no one else seemed to see it. It seems like the one's we trust the most always end up pushing us far away. I mean really I still want to be friends with him, but how can I when he's a complete contradiction. I doubt he'll read this so I'm just going to fume here.

I guess this is what I get. The aftermath is always worse than the beginning. It ends up feeling like someone is ripping off your skin and then pouring acid on it. I'm forced to walk around pretending to be okay when really I'm not. I have to battle with myself to keep from cutting because it's the only thing I know how to do in order to cope except write those crazy heart broken songs. I know I totally fit the mold of any teenage girl you can find on the street, but I'm not.

Anyways, I can't defend myself this second because I have to calm down, and do my homework.

Je l'adore,
Avery

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.