10.20.2008

Numbness


some people think that time counts our life, but the truth is, time doesn't do anything. Time in fact just takes up the unit of measuring that we should be doing. We should be measuring in the moments that we have because God only knows that we'll never live these moments again.




We spend our entire lives hoping for a new person who can explain or connect with us the way that we want to be explained to or connected with and it hurts when someone doesn't because you only ever really wanted that more than anything in your life b/c of the simple fact that we are who we are, and no one can change us.. that is unless we find that person who we wanted.




And if life is as great as they all say, the person will want us back.




But life isn't always like that. No one wants you when you want them. It's just how it goes. We get blinded by what we think is the truth, but it turns out that we can't just turn around and make them see it, but we're falling. I don't really get why people lurk in the darkness that is their hearts, but hey whatever floats your boat I guess.




Now we turn to the way people act. I guess people really don't know what they want, because one minute their on the phone laughing and the next they're in the middle of a fit of yelling at their parents because they don't understand. It seems like we all just need to get away from the "life" we have because honestly, it can very well just become our C.O.D (cause of death).




Yeah I know this isn't sounding like it normally does, but bare with me. I'm trying to get some stuff out there.




I mean seriously, there really isn't sympathy for anyone no matter how well they camouflage it. You could try to do it, but I mean honestly how well are you really gonna hide the fact that you are the one who caused the downfall?




With so many people around here, who really knows what's going on? I mean there are people here who don't really know how to access the chromosome within their being that enables them to think about what they really are and who they want to be.




Its funny how we are just here. Ya know? I mean honestly, it's just the fact that we are everyone who just keeps facing the day even though we're the only ones who strap ourselves down and tuck ourselves in at night because no one's there to do it for us.


I mean there isn't really a bigger hell than what is living this life full of conviving little people who just want you to fail. I mean seriously who does that?


whatever, I guess people are stuck with their hell and the fact that they have to live with and crap like that. Whatever, their stuck and they don't even notice it.


Weird huh? how someone like me can notice that and not even bat an eyelash, but yet people spend their whole lives trying to figure that out. *giggle* it's a gift I guess. Whatever.


No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.