9.24.2008

Interims!!!!!! And I Just violated myself again!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! lol, jk.

So like most of you guys, I have just recieved my interim reports. For those who don't know, these are basically academic progress reports.. ya know the once you dread?

well it's all good for me, and I will rub it in your faces!!! lol, I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S!!!!! lol It's soooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! I love it!

UGH! project tomorrow, but there is one thing that was bugging me... where was Parker Martin for so long? secret hook ups? random cold? senioritis... ? lol he's a freshman.. so that's not possible!!!

OMG!!! I loovve sr. ditch day.. idk when it is this year, I think it's like April 20th or something.. w/e.. It is a day when all is possible for us lowly students who aren't sr.'s... BUUUUT an up side is that we-said-lowly-non-seniors have more room to move in the halls... YAY!!!! lol

GTG.. l8r H8rs :D

No comments:

People

Don't be like most ppl who read this, JUDGEMENTAL, be open-minded!!!! Otherwise you won't get it completely! Sorry I'm just brilliant and misunderstood at the same time! My friends get it too.